Latest in Science & Technology
Latest Updated on: 18-02-2021
- "My India": is the indigenously made navigator tool by ISRO.
- Prerseverance Rover: is the Rover of "NASA" to study the evidence of life at Mars at Jezero Crater.
- ISRO started testing 2 private satellites: for this purpose ISRO has another unit named "U R Rao Satellite Center".
These 2 satellites have been developed by 1) Spacekids India & another by Pixxel.
- Pravaig MK1: is the 1st Indian Electric Car, with a top speed of 200 KM, 80% charged within half of the hour, fully charged can trace 500 KMs. Made by an Indian company, named 'Pravaig'.
- ISRO to launch: one Satellite of Brazil, named Amazonia-1 & 20 other satellite using its Rocket PSLV C 51 on 28 February 2021.
- World's 1st High Altitude Psuedo Sattelite: by HAL.
- Gaganyan Mission: India to launch its 1st man-less space flight by December 2021.
- Union Ministery of Electronics & Information Technology: developed an intelligence tool, called "Tejus", a virtual Intelligence tool that extracts critical information from data to make its meaningful information for policy decision & improving efficiency in Government services & citizen Delivery.
- Akash-NG: is a surface to air, Next-Generation Missile, developed by DRDO.
- SpaceX: launched 143 Satellites using "Falcon 9" Rocket. Thus, breaking the record of ISRO which had launched a total of 104 satellites in a go.
- SAILto set up a plant: in Chandarpur (Maharastra), of converting Gas into Ethanol. It will the 1st of the Kind.
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited: a defense PSU, built India's 1st Driverless Metro Car.
- "Rakshita": is a bike based Ambulance designed by DRDO, is inducted in CRPF.
- "AERO-INDIA 2021" app: launched by Union Defence Minister Sh. Rajnath Singh.
- Coastal Research Vessel: for strengthening scientific research about various issues deep inside the waters, naming it 'Sagar Anveshika"
- "Satark Nagrik"(Aware Civilian): launched in J & K.
- Skyroot Aerospace: tuened the 1st Pvt. Aerospace Company in India to successfully test Solid propellant for Rocket Stage.
- Pneumosil: is the first indigenous vaccine against pneumonia, developed by the Serum Institute of India (SII).
CEO of SII is Adar Poonawala:
- Atomic Reactor Plant at Moon: US has all decided to built an Atomic reactor at Moon. NASA and the U.S. Department of Energy will seek proposals from industry to build a nuclear power plant on the moon and Mars to support its long-term exploration plans. The proposal is for a fission surface power system, and the goal is to have a flight system, lander and reactor ready to launch by 2026.
- India's 1st Lithium refinery: India’s first Lithium refinery which will process Lithium ore to produce battery-grade material will be set up in Gujarat, state government officials said. Manikaran Power Limited, one of the country’s largest power trading and renewable energy company will be investing over Rs 1,000 crore to set up this refinery,
- India's Very 1st: 5G innovation Lab, to be started by Oppo.
- China's FAST: is the world's largest Radio Telescope.
- ONGC of India: launched 8th Hydrogen Producing Basin in W.Bengal. Read more at https://www.world-energy.org/article/14697.html
- Bullet Train in Haryana: Japanese Embassy at New Delhi released the 1st glimpse of Bullet Train that will run From Mumbai To Ahmadabad. It will be E-5 Scinkasen series which has been made for this route.
- China's Probe to Moon "Chang-e-5": landed back on earth carrying rock material sample.
- China's artificial Sun: China reports of its successful test of artificial Sun, called HL-2M.
- ISRO launched: a Communication Satellite CMS-01 on 17 December 2020 with PSLV 50.
- Crawler": is the software of Interpol acquired by Maharastra Govt. to track child Pornography.
Co Win: is the digital platform for distribution of COVID-19 vaccine to affected person.
- Pixxel made a pact with ISRO to launch its own sattelite: Private sector has been allowed to launch private satellite, as via IN-SPACe, Space start-up Pixxel has signed an agreement with State-run NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) to launch the country’s first private remote-sensing satellite on an ISRO PSLV rocket in early 2021.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited: launched a world class premium Grade Petrol, called 100 Octane, brand name XP 100, helping India join a select league of nations globally that have such superior quality
Read more at https://www.carandbike.com/news/indianoil-launches-indias-first-100-octane-petrol-xp100-for-premium-vehicles-2333151
- Hayabura II: a Spacecraft of Japan came back with the specimen of soil from an asteroid named "Ryugu".
- bhayam Mobile App: for safety of women passengers launched in A.P. To start with, 1,000 auto-rickshaws equipped with Internet-of -Things (IoT)-enabled GPS devices will be rolled out in Visakhapatnam city.
- Vaccine for COVID - 19 is being developed by these firms in India:
Name of the Firm
Location of the Firm
Name of the Vaccine
- Zydus Biotech Park